Remote Sensing technology can be used in many sectors, especially in the public sector. High resolution mapping for municipalities and public institutions makes it possible to produce maps in high resolution and precision. Similar to the examples in the World; geographic structures, coastal mapping, energy transmission lines can be effectively used for surveillance and border security. It can also be used actively in the search for forest assets and in the search- rescue activities.
Services are provided for the public sector in the following areas:
- Material Diagnostics
- Natural Disaster Reporting
- Natural protection area reporting
- Site measurement and reporting
- Archaeological site measurement and reporting
- Mapping, volume calculation and three-dimensional project in environmental and waste management projects